пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bare foot hart joan melissa





Inspiration, willingness

throw yourself on me

I will cover myself with pretty things if yoursquo;d spread your legs

for just one day.

Fertile are your loins, let us make lives on this canvas

full of mystery, desire, and beauty

this pen and ink yoursquo;ve left me

letter after letter I write you

in hopes of just one requited return.

I catch wisps of your dress between my fingers with each line I mark.

I can almost hear your lust-whispers "Irsquo;ll never leave you" (lies)

Even as you drift away.

But Irsquo;ve caught you by surprise, my favorite of tactics.

And somehow I know you wish to leave too soon, but Irsquo;ve trapped you here

Within these words, this imagery,

and for the moment you are mine and I am yours

and poetry is spun from these unspoken golden words

letters wonrsquo;t be wasted to you with no returns

for awhile yet, yoursquo;ll stay with me

and my longing for you wonrsquo;t have to burn.



dv digital video, bare foot hart joan melissa, bare foot hawaiian, bare foot hawaiians, bare foot heart.



Комментариев нет: