четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

esther wong




It makes me sad that i had to roll out of bed at 7:30 this morning in order to go turn in a ground plan at 9:30 and then weapos;re done with class.� i mean, itapos;s nice, but i donapos;t like having to get up for class if i donapos;t have to.

i slept really well last night.� went to bed around 11:30 and got up at 7:30.� i got a good nights sleep for once and for the 2nd time this week i woke up with my alarm.� and i actually went to bed at a decent hour for once.� the past few nights iapos;ve been staying up way later than iapos;ve wanted to.� my sleep schedule has just been really weird the past couple of weeks.� i dunno why.

watched the debate last night.� it was actually a really good debate.� they covered topics that theyapos;ve hardly covered, it was nice to hear what they had to say.� and my decision has been finalized.� and iapos;m super excited to go vote now.

i need to check my mail.� itapos;s been several days since iapos;ve checked it, and iapos;m sure theres stuff in there that i need to look at.

my box that my parents are sending me should get here tomorrow.� iapos;m excited about that.� i love when they send me stuff.� itapos;s mostly stuff that i need and that i left at home, because i tend to do things like that.

i got all of my Montana photos up on Facebook if anyone wants to go have a look see.� i need to go add captions to them and rotate a few and tag Alex in one.� lol.

oh i just remembered, i have to go make a sign-up sheet for people to sit at the "Somethingapos;s Afoot" table next week.� guess i should go do that

know what?� i didnapos;t ever actually eat dinner last night.� i never actually got hungry.� well, i did have a few peanuts and rasins around 11 or so, and i had cough drops too, but i know cough drops wouldnapos;t fill me up like that.� and i hadnapos;t eaten since 11, when i had leftover pizza from the night before.� but i know that wouldnapos;t keep me full that long.� and essentally thats all i had to eat yesterday.� which is not good, but when youapos;re not hungry..iapos;m gonna have some soup for lunch when it comes time for lunch, and then i still have some leftover dadapos;s special roast that needs eaten, so i think i have that for dinner.

anyways, stuff to do.

laters.
esther wong, esther wolfe, esther wolf houston, esther wolf.



Комментариев нет: